Perfect tuna pizza. With thi video you are going to learn how to make pizza base, (pizza dough) and how to combine tuna fish with other pizza toppings! A pre-baked pizza crust is topped with cream cheese, canned tuna, red onion, and mozzarella cheese, then baked until bubbly and golden brown. We love pizza, of course, but I am a huge fan of tuna pizza.
Ingredients of Perfect tuna pizza
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 3 cup of flour.
- You need 3 tsp of powder yeast.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water for the yaest.
- Prepare 1 of for the sauce 3 tomatoes sauce.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of Pell paper.
- Prepare 1 of mozrila cheese 1 pack.
- Prepare 1 of parmesan cheese cheddar cheese optional.
- You need 1 of salt and black pepper optional.
- Prepare 1 of canned tuna.
Stir together sauce and taco seasoning; spread over. Tuna is a very popular topping for pizza in Morocco. Try this version with veggies and olives, using homemade pizza dough and homemade pizza sauce. Tuna Pizza Topping: Heat olive oil in pan and saute onion, mushroom and garlic until tender, but not brown.
Perfect tuna pizza step by step
- First add yaest sugar salt warm water together and cover and leave aside.
- While leaving the yeast mix flour oil and egg and then add the yaest after its active.
- Mix them and cover and leave them while preparing the sauce in a warm dark place.
- Dice onion paper and fry them untill light brown in the oil.
- Add to them the tomato sauce salt and black peper and leave them untill thickness and then add the canned tuna without the oil to it and leave it for a mintue and then get off heat.
- Get the pizza dough and knee it in to the pan.
- Add the sauce and slice some onion and peper and maybe some olives and spread the dough with the cheese.
- Bake for about 20-25 or until the dough cooked and the serve.
Add tuna, tomato soup and seasonings. Let cool slightly before spreading onto pizza dough. The Tuna Pizza recipe out of our category saltwater Fish! Have you ever tried to cook Grilled Octopus and Pepper Salad? Play the game and just follow the instructions to mix up the tomatoes, green peepers, roasted peepers, basil, parsley.