Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza
- Prepare 1 of Pillsbury Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 1 of Bob Evans Sausage Roll.
- Prepare 12 oz of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 2 medium of Russet Potatoes.
- Prepare 6 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Milk.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 can of White Gravy.
Breakfast Pizza instructions
- Preheat Oven to 415.
- Shred potatoes, squeeze to remove moisture.
- Fry pototoes in large pan with salt and pepper, cook until crispy.
- Brown sausage in frying pan.
- Scramble eggs, keep them easy and wet.
- Spread pizza dough, sauce with gravy.
- Chop hash browns and spread over entire surface of pizza and cover lighly with cheese.
- Chop scrambled eggs into small bits and cover pizza.
- Chop sausage and cover pizza.
- Cover pizza to edges with cheese.
- Bake for 14 minutes.