Cheeseburger Pizza. Cheeseburger Pizza combines two family favorites into one dish. This easy pizza has all the flavor of a cheeseburger including a special sauce made from ketchup and mustard. Cheeseburger flavors crossed with pizza yields a family-pleasing meal that's quickly made with refrigerated pizza crust.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Pizza
- You need 1 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mustard.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onions.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey (this is the hamburger).
- Prepare 1 large of jar of pickels.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 lb of pizza dough.
This hearty Sirloin and Cheddar pizza is mouthwatering in its cheesy perfection. Try our double cheeseburger pizza recipe. This cheeseburger pizza is an easy hamburger pizza. Big Cheeseburger Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Cheeseburger Pizza instructions
- Make the pizza dough using breadmachine or however else you want to make it.
- Brown top of dough in pizza pan in oven 350°F.
- Brown turkey meat, while meat is browning make ketchup/mustard sauce (this is the pizza sauce). – NOTE: Ketchup is 3 parts to 1 part Mustard.
- Put the ketchup/mustard sauce spoon on crust..
- Add pickles, turkey, and onions to crust.
- Cover with shredded cheese and (optional add more pickles on top of cheese).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350°F in oven..
The comment I hear from everyone the first time they eat this is, "This is the best pizza I've ever had!" Cheeseburger Pizza. Grilled Cheeseburger Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cheeseburger fans and pizza lovers will both rejoice at this combination of two favorite flavors baked into one vegetarian dish. Cheeseburger Pizza is an easy appetizer or meal solution that everyone in the family will love! The only question is… what do you like on your burger?