Elisa's Pizza Cups. Lisa's Pizzeria is a family owned and operated restaurant. Easy little finger food that is SUPER delicious! Garlic Bread Pizza Cups recipe is very simple and fast.
Ingredients of Elisa's Pizza Cups
- Prepare 1 can of biscuits.
- You need 1 cup of Cheddar Shredded Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Mozzarella Shredded Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Pizza Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of any topping you like.
Each bite-sized "deep dish" style pizza cup gives you smooth tomato sauce, melted When you enjoy them, count two deep dish pizza cups as one SmartCarb and one Extra. Served hot or cold, these little pizzas are wonderful. Their small size makes them ideal for an after-school snack or kid-friendly party. These Pepperoni Pizza Cups are extremely low in carbs and are also gluten-free.
Elisa's Pizza Cups step by step
- Cut and prepare your toppings..
- Divide the biscuits..
- Cut you biscuits in half..
- Grease a muffin pan..
- Stretch half the biscuit and place in the bottom of the muffin pan..
- Place a little of sauce over the biscuit..
- Add some cheese and the toppings..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 250°..
- Serve and enjoy!!.
- You can get 20 cups from a 10 biscuits can..
Plus, once the cups are baked, drain them on a paper towel to remove extra fat! Ponemos todo el amor en nuestras pizzas caseras, seleccionando ingredientes frescos y utilizando nuestra receta única e. You will love this delicious Italian seasoned Easy Pizza Cups recipe. For 'beach pizza', Lisa's is very good. I tried a slice of the plain cheese, which is my go-to when trying pizza somewhere for the first time.