White Sauce personal Pizza. White Pizza Sauce – Super creamy with the perfect hint of garlic and basil. The best pizza night sauce that's a fun switch from the classic! The kids love to make their own personal pizzas with homemade dough, white garlic sauce, pizza sauce or marinara, and all of their favorite toppings.
Ingredients of White Sauce personal Pizza
- You need of ** DOUGH ******.
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of plain Yoghurt.
- It’s 1 tbls of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbls of milk powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregano leaves dried.
- It’s 1 tbls of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of Water to knead (as required).
- You need of *** WHITE SAUCE *******.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbls of butter/oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbls of plain flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken (frozen /any type Cooked).
- Prepare of * TOPPINGS *****.
- You need 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of paprika powder.
And now, thanks to my current employment situation, I have that white pizza sauce recipe. Beddia graciously handed the recipe over to us earlier this year when his cookbook came out, and it's incredibly simple. "Great for vegetable pizza, meat pizza, or pasta. Brush your favorite pizza dough with olive oil, spread sauce, add your favorite toppings, and bake per dough instructions. Also great for calzones or chicken, or chicken and broccoli with fettucine.
White Sauce personal Pizza instructions
- To make Dough add sugar, yeast, milk powder, salt, dry Oregano leaves and yoghurt. Mix well then add water little by little to knead and make a smooth Dough. Pour 1 tsp oil on the Dough for greasing and make a ball..
- Cover the dough for rising. (It takes at least 15 to 20 Minutes). After the dough double in size then knead for a minute again and make 3 to 4 Dough balls (or as desired size). Flatten the dough ball with hands on Baking greased dish. And let it rise again for 10 minutes. (Called double proofing)..
- In a pan add butter/oil and add chicken (I am using here chicken Sausages and chicken chunks, you can use any kind of chicken or leftover chicken). Add flour and mix it well after a minute add milk and stir it..
- Add cheddar cheese in it with black pepper (I am adding a pinch of salt because cheddar cheese already have salt). Mix well till thicken. Let it cool..
- After the dough rised again fork the dough add spread White Sauce chicken mixture and cheddar with Parmesan cheese on the flatten forked dough and bake it at 200° for 20 Minutes. Don't forget to sprinkle some paprika on top..
- Here the yummilicious White Sauce pizza. Serve with ketchup..
- Tasty ever pizza love of kids. Don't forget to make & bake. Treat your family..
Use this white cream sauce to top pizza or pasta. This is a rich, heavy and delicious cream sauce made with the simplest ingredients. For a change from red pizza sauces, try this Parmesan- and chicken broth-based version. White pizza sauce isn't nearly as defined as red sauce. It's largely whatever you want it to be.