Rustic Pizza. Wir von Rustics Pizza Lieferservice bemühen uns jeden Tag höchste Qualität zu liefern. Aber auch wir sind nur Menschen. Sagen Sie uns, was Sie denken!
Ingredients of Rustic Pizza
- It’s 100 g of bolognese tomato mix.
- You need 200 g of bread dough (bought from the store-ready made).
- It’s 400 g of mozzarella cheese (grated).
- You need 250 g of diced uncooked bacon.
- Prepare 100 g of sliced mushroom.
- Prepare 1 bunch of rocket.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- You need 2 tablespoon of dried parsley.
- You need to taste of salt.
Its been ages since I have done a pizza video so here is one of the dough recipes that I use. I find it best to cold ferment the dough after the first rise. Pizza has a way of putting smiles on people's faces. Find Rustic Crust in the Natural Foods sections or tomato sauce aisle of your grocery store.
Rustic Pizza instructions
- On a floured space roll out the dough into the size you want. This recipe can make 2 medium sized pizzas or one large one.
- Transfer the dough onto greased pans (Because once it has all its toppings on, its harder to transfer if you don't have the right tools).
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees (C).
- Take the olive oil and spread it on each dough and top it off with the bolognese tomato mix.
- Add on the toppings: I used bacon and mushroom (you can add whatever you want).
- Add salt on top of the pizza toppings (I find that it flavours it more).
- Top it off with the cheese and parsley (This picture has no parsley).
- Add it to the oven for 20-25 minutes, depending on the thickness of your base..
- Remove from the oven. If you don't have a pizza cutter, do not attempt to cut the pizza straight from the oven because you'll just move the toppings around. Let it set first then cut it and serve..