Pita Pizza. I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea! A good recipe for kids, too. I use pocket-less pitas we buy from Indian grocery, but I'm sure regular will.
Ingredients of Pita Pizza
- It’s 1 of Pita.
- It’s of Under the Cheese.
- Prepare of Pizza Sauce.
- You need of Avocado.
- You need of Spinach.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Chicken.
- Prepare of On-top of Cheese.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare of Parsley Flakes.
My favorite way to use plum tomatoes is this easy Margherita Pita Pizza. Pita pizza is a fabulous light lunch or appetizer made with pita bread, cheese and your favorite toppings. The Best Healthy Pita Pizza Recipes on Yummly Pita Pizza, Taco Pita Pizza, Artichoke Pesto Pita Pizza.
Pita Pizza instructions
- Take one pita and evenly spread the pizza sauce. Add the ingredients you would like under the cheese (usually larger ingredients go underneath to keep them from falling off)..
- Sprinkle as much mozzarella cheese as you would like then add your final toppings..
- To finish it off sprinkle a bit more cheese, to keep those toppings on, and sprinkle some Italian seasoning and parsley flakes..
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 7 minutes..
These are perfect for a fast dinner or when friends are over. Slice pitas in half, place on a cookie sheet, and spoon on pizza sauce. These Spinach and Feta Pita Pizzas are a great appetizer or even filling enough for a meal. I know it's been a while. Hi, I'm the Pizza Assistant, what can I help you order?