Pizza rolls. These pizza rolls are so soft and flavorful. You can fill them with olives, pepperoni or other topping that you like. Pizza Rolls Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Ingredients of Pizza rolls
- You need 2 of rolls of ready rolled puff pastry.
- Prepare of Tomato pizza sauce.
- It’s of Black olives.
- You need of Artichokes.
- Prepare of Mushrooms.
- You need of Dairy free cheese.
They also get brushed with garlic butter and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Homemade Pizza Rolls: Good for any occasion (including the SuperBowl), pizza rolls are just a classic. And while they are easy to buy, they are pretty easy to make and personalize! Totino's Pizza Rolls with a gooey cheese and pizza filling wrapped in a crispy pastry.
Pizza rolls instructions
- Unroll the base and spread on your pizza sauce..
- Add the toppings and cheese, roll back up and slice up placing in a muffin tin..
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees..
Pizza Rolls – Bae Prod: SIFU. This is what happens when my girlfriend visits me and wants to see what I do in the studio. 🤣. We start our pizza rolls off with a basic, thick pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese filling. But, once you have the basics down, these rolls get even more fun, because you can customize them with whatever. Pizza rolls are a staple in our house because they only involve a few ingredients and they have comforting bread and cheese and nutritious greens tucked into the pesto.