Keto Chaffle Pizza. This keto pizza chaffle recipe also happens to be one of those work arounds, and it is currently our favorite keto pizza! If you like the crunch of a good thin crust pizza. Here's how to make an EASY Keto Pizza Chaffle Recipe using a mini waffle maker and a delicious keto bread recipe!
Ingredients of Keto Chaffle Pizza
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely shredded mozerella cheese.
- You need of Sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of marjoram.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of almond flour (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Ragu Simply No Sugar Added Roasted Garlic Pasta sauce.
With this recipe, you enjoy the traditional flavors of a classic pizza without the carbs! Chaffles are great because they only require two ingredients — egg and cheese. Keto Chaffles are EVERYWHERE, so of course we had to make some too! This super easy Keto Pizza Chaffle recipe tastes like those pizza bagels you used to eat..sandwich chaffles, pizza chaffles, chaffle breadsticks, and even chaffle desserts like cakes.
Keto Chaffle Pizza instructions
- Mix 1 large egg with 1/2 cup of finely shredded mozerella cheese and 1/2 tsp of almond flour (optional)..
- Pour egg/cheese chaffle batter onto waffle iron and cook until golden brown. 4-6 min..
- Place chaffle on aluminum foil on a baking sheet. Top the chaffle with sauce, spices, cheese, and pepperoni spread evenly..
- Bake at 400 deg farenheit for 5-10 min or until cheese is melted.
We've compiled the best keto chaffle recipes into one place so you can find the perfect chaffle for. Keto pizza chaffles combine two foodie favorites – pizza and waffles. These pizza chaffles are savory and contain pizza sauce, pepperoni and italian seasoning to produce a pizza flavored waffle. How To Make Keto Pizza Chaffles With Almond Flour. Looking for easy keto chaffle recipes?