Cauliflower base pizza!. Making cauliflower pizza is straight-forward, but a little labor intensive. If you start with fresh cauliflower, you'll need to steam it until tender. Break the cauliflower into florets and pulse in a food processor until fine.
Ingredients of Cauliflower base pizza!
- It’s 1 of large cauliflower.
- You need 6 tbsp of water.
- It’s 6 tbsp of almond meal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- It’s of Sprinkle oregano.
- It’s of Sprinkle dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s 2 of large tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of ball mozzarella.
- Prepare Handful of grated cheddar.
- Prepare 1/3 of ring chorizo.
- You need 3 of x ham slices.
- You need 3 of x pineapple rings (tinned).
This Healthy Cauliflower Pizza Base Is Quick & Easy To Make & the Ideal Low-Carb Pizza Option Cauliflower Pizza Base. There's even an option to avoid squeezing. Cauliflower Base Mini Pizzas are a great way to add some extra veggies into a kid favourite dish. I have seen and heard about using cauliflower as a pizza base for several months now.
Cauliflower base pizza! step by step
- Blend your cauliflower until rice-like. Add the almond meal, chia seeds, oregano, chilli and water and blend until smooth(ish)..
- Use a baking tray or pizza tray. Cover with non-stick baking paper and a light layer of vegetable oil. Pour over the blended cauliflower and smooth out with the back of a spoon. Thickness depends on how thick you like your pizza! I prefer a thinner base, which also cooks more quickly in the oven..
- Bake at 180 degrees for approx 7 minutes, then remove from the oven and flip the base over. This is a bit tricky – I find that the easiest way is to slide the base off of the tray using the baking paper. Put a new later of baking paper down and then turn the base upside down onto the new sheet of paper. This is the easiest way to turn the base without it breaking!.
- Bake for another 5-7 minutes, until the base starts to crisp..
- Now remove from the oven and add your tomato puree, chopped tomatoes and mozzarella cheese..
- Return to the oven for a couple of minutes, until the cheese is beginning to melt. Then add your other toppings – I like chorizo (finely sliced), ham and pineapple. Spread these evening over your base and top with grated cheddar..
- Return to the oven, but this time on grill setting. Grill until your toppings begin to crisp. Remove from the oven and ENJOY!.
The Best Ever Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Maybe you're on the keto diet or maybe you're just trying to eat fewer Regardless, you can and should still be eating pizza, thanks to this cauliflower crust recipe. For the cauliflower pizza base: ½ head of cauliflower, cut into florets. ½ tsp dried oregano. The first step to making cauliflower pizza is prepping the cauliflower. Looking over the slew of cauliflower pizza recipes, I found they all used a different mix of ingredients to turn grated.