Homemade pizza. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos. Learning how to make pizza at home? This recipe is a hearty, zesty main dish with a crisp, golden crust.
Ingredients of Homemade pizza
- Prepare 500 gr of flour.
- You need 300 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 7 gr of instant yeast.
- You need 0.5 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salame napoli or milano.
- You need 300 gr of moxarella cheese.
- Prepare 200 gr of Tomato souce, italian passato.
- You need of Salt, peper, oregano, basil.
I've been making homemade pizza for many years now and as many of you know it's pretty hard to get a great homemade pizza with similar results as the ones baked in a wood fire oven. Then try this simple homemade margherita pizza recipe. Learn how to make a pizza at home for the ultimate Friday night feast. Making homemade pizza from prepared dough is a quick and easy dinner any night of the week.
Homemade pizza instructions
- Add warm water in a bowl, add yeast and sugar and let ait for 10 min..
- Add the flour and salt and make the dough, it should be soft. Let sit for 30 min and kneed again. Then let sit untill double the volume..
- Season the tomato souse with oregano, salt, peper, basil and olive oil..
- In a table spread with flour add the dough divide in two parts, open it and place it in a baking pan. Add the souce and bake in oven prehated in 250°C in the bottom of the oven for 6 or 7 min..
- Add salame and moxarella cheese and put the pizza in oven again in 250°C on the upper shelf of the stove for 6 min or until the cheese is gold..
Even making your own dough only really adds a few minutes to the prep time! Pile on your favorite. "Make quick, easy homemade pizza tonight! Homemade pizza sauce + homemade crust that comes together in a flash and tastes amazing!" A great recipe for homemade pizza dough and sauce. I love it when the whole family gets involved in making a meal. Homemade Pizza: Okay, I've been making pizza at home for a long time.