Homemade Pizza Sauce. To make this homemade pizza sauce from scratch you literally crack open two cans, add some seasonings, stir and you're set to go. You can easily make it ahead of time and store in the. Tomato sauce for topping homemade pizzas is an easy DIY.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Prepare of (1) 15oz Can Tomato Sauce.
- It’s of (1) Tsp Marjoram.
- It’s of (1) Tsp Sugar.
- It’s of (1 1/2) Tsp Oregano.
- Prepare of (1) Tsp Basil Leaves.
- It’s of (1/2) Tsp Black Pepper.
- You need of (1/2) Tsp Crushed Red Pepper.
Homemade Pizza Sauce. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This homemade pizza sauce recipe is awesome! This no-cook pizza sauce so quick and delicious! Throw everything in the blender and that's it!
Homemade Pizza Sauce instructions
- Mix all ingredients well in a bowl..
- Let sit covered overnight in the refrigerator..
This homemade pizza sauce is truly easy. That's saying something, because Alex and I How to actually make this pizza sauce recipe? Take all those ingredients and blend them up! This easy classic homemade pizza sauce simmers for a good long time to allow the tomatoes, garlic, and oregano to mingle and meld. Freeze the leftovers so you have pizza sauce at hand whenever.