Easy Pizza Sauce.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Sauce
- You need 1 can (14 oz.) of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can (6 oz.) of tomato paste.
- Prepare 6 oz. of water.
- Prepare of fresh chopped basil.
- It’s of dried oregano.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need pinch of granulated sugar.
Easy Pizza Sauce instructions
- Place the tomato sauce, tomato paste and water in a small saucepan. I use the can for the tomato paste to get the amount of water..
- Stir it all together and add in the seasonings to taste. Stir in the sugar..
- Simmer for 5 or so minutes, then remove from heat. Allow to cool before using..
- If only making 1 pizza and you want to freeze the remaining sauce, just portion it out in mason jars (or other freezer safe container). Leave an inch of room at the top for expansion. Freeze for up to 3 months. To thaw, just take it out and place it in the fridge overnight..