Vegan pizza. The best and easiest vegan pizza with a garlic-herb crust, simple tomato sauce, loads of sauteed veggies, and vegan parmesan cheese! Try one of these delicious vegan pizza recipes to take your pizza night to the next level. Crazy Vegan Kitchen / Via crazyvegankitchen.com.
Ingredients of Vegan pizza
- It’s of pizza:.
- Prepare of pizza crust dough.
- It’s 1/2 C of each of red, green, orange bell peppers, loosely chopped.
- It’s 1/3 C of red onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 C of mushrooms, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each of dried or fresh basil, oregano, & garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt.
- You need of sauce:.
- You need 1-15 oz of can tomato sauce or 6oz tomato paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of each dried or fresh basil, oregano, garlic powder, sugar.
- You need to taste of sea salt.
- Prepare of toppings.
- You need 1/2 C of vegan parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 C of vegan Mozzarella cheese (GoVeggie & Daiya are good brands).
If you thought vegan food wasn't tasty – think. And I'm sure there is something for every taste! Making vegan pizza as no trickier than making a simple bread. The pizza crust uses basically the same ingredients and I prefer my toppings to be kept to a minimum (ie. tomatoes, cheese, mushrooms.
Vegan pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and position a rack in the middle of the oven.
- Bring large Skillet to medium Heat. Once hot, add 1 tbsp olive oil, onion and peppers. Seasoned with salt herbs and stir. Cook until soft and slightly charred, about 10 to 15 minutes adding the mushrooms in the last few minutes. Set aside.
- Prepare sauce by adding tomato sauce to a mixing bowl and adding seasonings and salt to taste. Adjust seasonings as needed. Set aside. Note: if using tomato paste and water to thin until desired consistency to reach.
- Roll out dough onto a floured surface and transfer to a parchment-lined round baking sheet. You're going to have the pizza with parchment directly to the oven to properly crisp the crust, so any round object will do, as it's not actually going into the oven..
- Top with desired amount of tomato sauce you will most likely have leftovers and sprinkle Parmesan cheese and mozzarella and the sautéed veggies..
- Use the baking sheet to gently slide the pizza directly onto the oven rack with parchment underneath otherwise it's going to fall through..
- I baked mine for 15 minutes at 425 so it all depends on your oven I like mine crisp and golden brown on top.
- I always top my pizza with extra parmesan cheese and mozzarella then you can add dried oregano and red pepper flakes after if you'd like. The leftovers keep well..
Vegetarian pizza doesn't have to be boring! Yes it is, as long as you don't add any animal products into the mix and keep your toppings all plant based (including the cheeses) you are good to go! How to Make Simple Vegan Pizza from Scratch (Plus a Big Announcement!) Dig this post? Anyway, much more news on the book to come. Now, to the fruit of my labor … Vegan pizza!