Ingredients of Pizza Bowls
- It’s 4 glass of oven proof bowls or ramekins.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Jimmy Dean Original sausage.
- It’s 1 pkg. of pepperoni slices.
- You need 1 pkg. of fresh sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 (24 oz.) of Jar of your favorite Marinara sauce.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of black pepper.
Pizza Bowls instructions
- Place sausage in a large skillet and begin to brown..
- When most of the pink is cooked out, add in onion and mushrooms. Add in all seasonings. Continue to cook until sausage is completely cooked and veggies slightly softened..
- Place your glass dishes on a large rimmed baking sheet..
- Start with a layer of marinara sauce in the bottoms of each dish, about 3 spoonfuls each..
- Now a layer of meat mixure, 5 or so pepperonis, a layer of cheese. Continue until full repeating layers. Finish with cheese as the final topping. You will most likely end up with 2 repeated layers..
- Place in a preheat oven at 400 degrees and cook until hot and bubbly, about 20 minutes. Finish browning the cheese under broiler if you would like. Just dont take your eyes off of them or they will burn! Enjoy!!.