Mike's pizza sauce. Mike's Notes: Since I concocted an. Freeze leftover sauce until ready to use; When using on pizza dough, thaw to room temperature; Thaws nicely in the microwave. Why Mike's Salsa (Pizza Sauce) is so special!
Ingredients of Mike's pizza sauce
- You need 6 oz of can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of marjoram.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of sherry.
We specialize in New York style thin crust pizza, the best milkshakes, and the most delicous sandwiches, burgers, appetizers, & salads made from scratch at Mike's Pizza Parlin NJ. He likes his pizza saucy and flavorful and that particular pie just didn't cut it. Moral of the story: there's no weak sauce allowed in our household. And this Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe ensures that!
Mike's pizza sauce instructions
- Mix all ingredients in a sauce pan and let simmer for about 30 min. For the right consistency..
Create your own Specialty Pizza and Sandwiches. Wings, Garlic Bread, Salad Bar, Gluten Free Crust. Mike's pizza has delicious food at unbeatable prices. From New York style thin crust pizza, to calzones stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and your favorite toppings. One of Mike's first efforts was the Star Restaurant on Glen Flora near the old North Shore Line train tracks.