Chicken pesto pizza. This is the only pizza I make now. Keeping the spices simple helps the flavors of the chicken and vegetables come through. Chicken Pesto Pizza – The absolute perfect weeknight meal that comes together in minutes!
Ingredients of Chicken pesto pizza
- It’s 1 packages of fully cooked chicken strips.
- It’s 1 of nana flat bread (or ready made pizza crust).
- You need 1 small of jar of basil pesto.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 small of tomato.
- You need 1/2 can of sliced black olives.
- Prepare 1/2 can of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 1 packages of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 pints of shredded parmesan cheese.
Here is my recipe for Roasted Garlic Chicken & Mozzarella Pizza with Homemade Basil Pesto. Homemade chicken pesto pizza with the crispiest crust, loads of walnut pesto and a kick from pepper jack cheese. Chicken Pesto Pizza is a delicious addition to your pizza night. A fun change of pace from your traditional pizza toppings, chicken pesto pizza will become a new family favorite.
Chicken pesto pizza step by step
- cook nana bread on a flat top stove with olive oil. about 2 minutes on each side. then remove from heat.
- put pesto sauce on next.
- add mozzarella then chicken strips.
- add black olives n mushrooms.
- then more mozzarella n parmesan cheese.
- top it off with sliced tomatoes ma little more cheese.
- put in the oven on broil for 4 to 5 minutes (depends on the oven).
Make it on the grill for an even tastier pizza! I have a Chicken Pesto Pizza version for you today, that makes use of this quick crust. The combination of fresh Pesto, layered with Chicken, Sauteed Onions and Garlic is fabulous. A popular, quick and easy weeknight dinner or for a Friday night pizza party that everyone will love. One of our favorite pizzas to order at Oregano's.