Honey Jalepeño Pizza. If you don't have honey, just use sugar. The spicy jalapeno margarita is spicy spin on the classic margarita made with elderflower liqueur, honey, and fresh jalepeño. I was working on this in Pizza hut one day.and somehow (I don't remember how.it's been so long), the guy behind the counter said something to my little sister.
Ingredients of Honey Jalepeño Pizza
- It’s of Pizza dough (store bought or homemade) we used this recipe https://www.sugardishme.com/10-minute-pizza-dough/.
- It’s of Pizza sauce, as much or as little as you like (we made our own, but you can buy some pre-made in a jar too!).
- Prepare 1 cup of torn mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of shredded Italian cheese blend.
- It’s 1 of jalapeño, sliced and de-seeded (leave seeds in for extra heat).
- It’s of Pepperoni slices, as much or as little as you like.
- It’s 1 of small handful of fresh basil leaves.
- Prepare of Sriracha, for drizzling.
- Prepare of Honey, for drizzling.
Whole Wheat and Honey Pizza Dough. Want to make your pizza dough, but don't have time for it to Just combine whole wheat flour, yeast, wheat germ, salt and honey, bake, and then top with your. Photo about Thick crust olive and jalepeno pizza and two breadsticks with marinara sauce. Aside from topping nachos and tacos with your peppers, try them out on pizzas, as burger toppings, piles onto grilled hot dogs, brats or sausages, and scattered onto.
Honey Jalepeño Pizza instructions
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees F..
- Start out by making your pizza dough by following the linked recipe to a T. If you are buying pre-made dough, skip this step! (NOTE: we recommend Trader Joes “ready to bake garlic and herb pizza dough” if you live near a Trader Joes! Any kind of pizza dough is just fine though.).
- While your dough is rising for 10 minutes, pull off chunks of mozzarella from your mozzarella ball until you get about 1 cup’s worth and place them in a bowl..
- Next, wash your jalapeño, pat it dry with paper towel and place it on a cutting board. Cut your jalapeño into slices and then de-seed them, using a toothpick to poke out the seeds..
- Remove your fresh basil leaves from the stem and set them aside. Wash and pat them dry if you feel like being sanitary!.
- Don’t forget to get out your pepperoni and shredded cheese as well!.
- After 10-ish minutes have passed, sprinkle some flour down on a clean surface and place your dough ball on the counter. Grab a rolling pin and roll out that dough! (NOTE: We rolled ours out to be about ~1/8-1/4″ thin… so pretty thin. We found that this was the perfect thickness after it was done. It will rise quite a bit, so don’t make it too thick!).
- Place your dough on a greased pizza stone or cast iron pizza pan. (NOTE: If you don’t have a pizza stone or pan, use the back side of a sheet pan! Don’t forget to spray it with non-stick spray. If you need to shape your pizza to be a little more square, go for it!).
- Next, season your crust! (NOTE: We recommend basting it with melted butter or olive oil mixed with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. If you’re using freshly-pressed garlic cloves, don’t overdo it because it has a strong flavor!).
- Now start spooning your pizza sauce onto the dough and spread it around. Add as much or as little as you like..
- Then add your shredded Italian cheese blend, evenly distributing.
- Add the pepperoni next. Again, add as much or as little as you like. Then add the jalapeño slices, then the mozzarella chunks and then finally the basil leaves..
- Place your pizza in the oven and set the timer for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, Take your pizza out and see if it’s cooked to your liking. We ended up putting ours back in for 2 more minutes!.
- When you’re happy with your pizza’s done-ness, finish it off with a drizzle of Sriracha across the top, followed by a drizzle of honey..
- Enjoy!! 🙂.
My Wife Used Our Pizza Stone For The First Time For This Jalepeño And Veggie Sausage Masterpiece! Our amazing pizza recipes help launch this classic dish into outer space with a variety of toppings; who doesn't love a pizza? Scrolller is an endless random gallery gathered from the most popular subreddits. Large pizza, wings, drinks + dips. Mint Tea with Honey and Cinnamon. Сinamon.