Grilled peach pizza. Grilled pizza season is here and I'm kicking it off this season with a Grilled Peach and Prosciutto Grilled Pizza is an art. It puts almost all other pizzas to shame except for those that are made in a. Quickly lift the pizza with your fingers and transfer directly to the grill to the side over the coals/heat.
Ingredients of Grilled peach pizza
- It’s 1 of flatbread or Naan.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s 3 of Cheese Slices.
- Prepare 1 of fresh unpeeled peach, ripe but firm, sliced into ¼” rings..
- It’s 2-3 slices of deli ham, roughly chopped.
- Prepare of Honey, to drizzle.
- It’s 2 slices of Cheese Slices cut into ½” squares.
- Prepare of Fresh basil, chopped or left whole.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of Red pepper flakes, optional.
Filled with with peaches, prosciutto, goat cheese and fresh basil, this Grilled Prosciutto Peach Flatbread Pizza is the ultimate summer grilling recipe. My grilled peach pizza has some of my favorite flavor combos on it. It features lots of ripe peaches For these pizzas, slice your peaches pretty thin since we will be sort of shingling them on the pizza. This may be a bold statement, but I'm pretty sure this Grilled Peach Caprese Naan Pizza is about to be your new favorite summer dinner.
Grilled peach pizza instructions
- Lightly brush peach slices with olive oil..
- Lightly brush both sides of flatbread with olive oil..
- Lightly drizzle honey over the bread..
- Place cheese slices on top. Set the bread aside until peach slices are grilled..
- Place peach slices on the grill over the direct heat..
- Grill until the peaches have grill marks then turn peaches over and cook until peaches have softened just a little and have grill marks..
- Cut peach slices into chunks and place them on the pizza..
- Place sliced ham on the pizza..
- Dot the cut-up Cheese Slices on top and sprinkle pizza with fresh basil..
- Sprinkle with ⅛ teaspoon hot peppered flakes, is desired..
- Place pizza on the grill over indirect heat for 6-8 minutes – turn every 1-2 minutes. Keep lid closed as much as possible. Cook pizza until the bottom crust is golden and the toppings are hot..
Learn how to prepare this Grilled Peach Pizza recipe like a pro. Mine felt way too short, so I definitely need a vacation pretty soon! On Saturday we went out for some fire grilled pizza, which. Learn how to make Grilled Tomato-Peach Pizza. This pizza is the mix of sweet and savory you were looking for.