Carribean-Jerk Mini Pizza.
Ingredients of Carribean-Jerk Mini Pizza
- Prepare 4 oz of Mama Mary's Pizza Crust.
- You need 3 oz of breaded chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1/8 cup of mozzerella cheese.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Carribean-Jerk sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fat-free ranch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of green pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
Carribean-Jerk Mini Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Bring frying pan to medium heat. Add breaded chicken thighs and Carribean-Jerk sauce, and cook until breading has absorbed sauce and chicken has reached 165°F..
- Wash all veggies. Dice red pepper, green pepper, and onion..
- Spread ranch over bottom of pizza crust. Sprinkle basil over ranch. In seperate bowl, combine cheeses, and sprinkle over ranch..
- When chicken is finished, remove from heat and place on top of cheese. Garnish with onion, red pepper, and green pepper..
- Bake pizza in oven for 8-10 minutes..