Chicken Alfredo Pizza. Have you tried chicken alfredo in pizza form yet? If not, I'd say to you it's a must. I may not have ever been so keen to try it if it weren't for my husband.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Prepare 1 of pizza crust.
- Prepare 4 oz of alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 6 oz of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of shredded mozzerella cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 of portabella mushrooms.
- It’s 1 small of tomato.
- It’s 15 of fresh cilantro.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
This Delicious Chicken Alfredo Pizza is made with a homemade pizza crust, homemade white sauce and is topped with chicken and. This chicken Alfredo pizza bakes up in under a half hour and makes six servings. Bonus: It only requires five ingredients and THREE steps. This Chicken Alfredo Pizza has all the flavor of the classic pasta dish!
Chicken Alfredo Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F..
- Cut chicken into 1" wide strips, place in Zip-loc bag. Add basil, thyme, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Shake bag, and let sit..
- Dice tomato and cilantro, and slice portabella mushrooms. Set aside..
- Place pizza crust on pan. Evenly spread sauce across crust. Sprinkle cheese evenly, then sprinkle tomato, mushroom, and cilantro. Evenly spread chicken across top..
- Take cheddar cheese and lightly sprinkle around crust. Place in oven for 12-14 minutes..
The quick and easy homemade alfredo sauce gives this pizza tons of flavor. You won't be able to stop after one slice! Top with chicken, spinach, onion, feta and olives, then mozzarella and parmesan last. If you want to create a delicious creamy pizza, then you can melt together this combination of cheeses into a massive pizza melt! Chicken Alfredo Pizza is a pizza version of the creamy pasta dish and it has so much flavor.