Homemade Pizza. Classic homemade pizza recipe, including pizza dough and toppings, step-by-step instructions with photos. Learning how to make pizza at home? This recipe is a hearty, zesty main dish with a crisp, golden crust.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza
- Prepare 3 of yellow tomatoes.
- You need 2 of Red vine tomatoes.
- You need 5 slice of Fresh Mozzarella.
- It’s of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Crushed Garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 of Pizza Crust.
- Prepare of salt.
I've been making homemade pizza for many years now and as many of you know it's pretty hard to get a great homemade pizza with similar results as the ones baked in a wood fire oven. Then try this simple homemade margherita pizza recipe. Learn how to make a pizza at home for the ultimate Friday night feast. Making homemade pizza from prepared dough is a quick and easy dinner any night of the week.
Homemade Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Clean and slice up the tomatoes.
- Cut Fresh Mozzarella into slices.
- Brush the pizza crust with the olive oil.
- Layer the crust with tomatoes mozzarella and basil.
- Top with crushed Garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Bake pizza on 425 for 10 minutes and turn broiler on low and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Even making your own dough only really adds a few minutes to the prep time! Pile on your favorite. "Make quick, easy homemade pizza tonight! Homemade pizza sauce + homemade crust that comes together in a flash and tastes amazing!" A great recipe for homemade pizza dough and sauce. I love it when the whole family gets involved in making a meal. Homemade Pizza: Okay, I've been making pizza at home for a long time.