One Pan Pizza. Slide the pizza out of the pan onto a cutting. A pan pizza recipe for those who love a thick and crispy crust that's golden on the botton, but puffy and soft under the layers of sauce and mozzarella. This article has not been rated yet.
Ingredients of One Pan Pizza
- Prepare 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of soy milk (or milk of your choice).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of mini pepperoni (or regular pepperoni slices cut in quarters).
- It’s 2 cup of mozzarella cheese, divided.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 4 oz of canned mushrooms, drained.
I'm a Youtuber who talks about cartoons. I love to design characters and graphics. Also enjoy Fighting Games yet I remember no combos. This recipe for a pan pizza dough is soft and doughy and one the entire family will enjoy.
One Pan Pizza step by step
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease rectangular baking dish..
- Mix baking mix, milk, & eggs until batter is uniform in color (batter will be lumpy). Stir in pepperoni, 1 cup cheese, oregano, basil, & garlic powder. Could add onions & Green pepper if you like. Spread evenly in baking dish. Bake until top is light brown, about 30 minutes..
- Spread pizza sauce on top. Then sprinkle with mushrooms & remaining 1 cup of cheese. Bake just until cheese is melted, about 2-4 minutes..
You can bake the pizza in a skillet like traditional pan pizza or use just about any oven-safe pan you have in. Pan pizza pizza is a treat! It's also super easy to make yourself at home. This thick, breadline pizza served in a pan was a hit during my childhood, particularly the one at Pizza Hut. Pizza: is it ever possible to make a decent one at home, and if so, what's your preferred method?