Slow cooker pizza dip. Gooey pizza toppings are mixed and melted, then served with veggie dippers. A great way to eat those vegetables! Slow-Cooker Pizza Dip Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Ingredients of Slow cooker pizza dip
- It’s 2 packages of 8 oz softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of Pepperoni (at least 8 oz. cubed or cut up).
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of pizza sauce (10-15 oz).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Basil, marjoram, rosemary, oregano, thyme, sage (or 1 1/2 teas. of Italian seasoning).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 packages of Tortilla chips, pretzel chips or garlic bread.
You can't beat Slow Cooker Pepperoni Pizza Dip! Full of flavor and fun, and SO easy! Take your favorite pizza toppings, including sausage, pepperoni, and cheese, and blend them into a powerhouse dip for baguette slices. Find this recipe and more at www.
Slow cooker pizza dip instructions
- Cut up pepperoni if needed..
- Mix all ingredients into slow cooker on low setting, cook 1 or until melted, mixing occasionally..
- Serve with garlic bread, tortilla chips or flat pretzel chips..
- When ready to serve top with favorite pizza toppings or put extra toppings on the side for people to add themselves. (More pepperoni, olives, jalapenos, bacon, onions, etc).
Be the first to rate & review! Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Why You Should Make Slow Cooker Deep Dish Pizza.