BBQ Pork Pizza. BBQ Pulled Pork Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. I've kept this pizza fairly simple, using store-bought bbq sauce for the pizza sauce, some leftover pulled pork, bacon, red onion, a sliced roma tomato, cheddar and mozzarella cheese, and cilantro and. Spread the bbq sauce evenly over the pizza dough, leaving an inch or so around the border.
Ingredients of BBQ Pork Pizza
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Pork.
- You need 1 cup of Hickory Smoke BBQ Sauce.
- It’s 1/3 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Pillsbury pizza crust.
- It’s 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheese blend.
The perfect easy dinner Start with your pizza dough. Spread a layer of BBQ sauce. Mix the pulled pork with extra BBQ sauce. Top the cheese with the BBQ pork or chicken and pineapple.
BBQ Pork Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven at 425.
- Cook ground pork until brown.
- Olive oil the pizza pan and roll out the dough..
- Spread the bbq sauce to cover pizza.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese, ground pork and shredded cheese blend and chopped onion..
- Cook for 10-14 mins or til crust golden brown..
Keto BBQ pulled pork pizza is going to blow your mind. A keto pizza crust and low carb pizza crust What are the carbs in this Keto BBQ pulled Pork Pizza? Place the pork shoulder into a small baking dish. North Carolina Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwich. What makes this Grilled Pulled Pork Pizza recipe special is the white sauce I use as a foundation.