Hawaiian pizza bread. Ingredients: White bread Tomato sauce Sliced ham Pineapple tidbits Grated cheese Thank you for. Hawaiian pizza is typically topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, sliced ham, and pineapple. Some people also sprinkle on a bit of cooked bacon.
Ingredients of Hawaiian pizza bread
- You need 6 pcs of sliced bread (wheat bread).
- Prepare of Marinara sauce.
- It’s of Ham.
- It’s of Pineapple tidbits.
- You need of Green bell peppers.
- Prepare of Dried basil.
- You need of Grated mozzarella cheese.
For this Hawaiian French Bread Pizza, I buy the French bread that you get at the grocery store – one of those loaves that they usually have up by the checkout, tempting you with their freshly baked scent. Some of the reviewers suggested that it tasted like Kings Hawaiian Bread. The flavor is just like "Kings Hawaiian Bread" that is purchsed in the grocery store. Hawaiian pizza, also known as pineapple pizza, is a pizza topped with pineapple, ham, tomato sauce and cheese.
Hawaiian pizza bread step by step
- Arrange bread on a baking pan lined with baking paper. Grease.
- Spread marinara sauce on the bread.
- Add grated mozzarella cheese.
- Then add your sliced ham and pineapples.
- Add the green bell peppers.
- More mozzarella cheese!.
- Bake until cheese melts.
- Serve warm.
Greek Sam Panopoulos claimed that he created the first Hawaiian pizza at the Satellite. Bring a taste of that island life to pizza night with a classic Hawaiian-style pizza topped with tomato sauce, cheese, ham and pineapple. This sweet-and-salty, ultra-saucy, totally cheesy pizza is prepped. Slice your baguette horizontally and then grill one side of the bread. When the bread is golden brown take it off the grill and cover it in tomato.