Pizza sauce. He likes his pizza saucy and flavorful and that particular pie just didn't cut it. Moral of the story: there's no weak sauce allowed in our household. And this Easy Homemade Pizza Sauce Recipe ensures that!
Ingredients of Pizza sauce
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 1 can of tomato paste (6 ounce).
- You need 2 teaspoons of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of dried basil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of red cooking wine.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
This super thick and rich sauce is my new go-to red sauce. Use it for meatball subs, eggplant or chicken parmesan, or just for dipping breadsticks. it's. Tomato sauce for homemade pizzas is one of the all-time easiest DIY projects. It's made with just a few ingredients — canned tomatoes, garlic, balsamic vinegar, and a drizzle of olive oil — and a quick blitz.
Pizza sauce step by step
- In sauce pan on medium heat, saute garlic in oil until golden brown..
- Add tomato paste, sugar, oregano, basil, water, wine, salt and pepper..
- Bring to boil and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes over low heat..
Pizza sauces should be fun and are the perfect food to experiment with. For healthy eating the best pizza sauce recipe is a simple low fat tomato sauce, topped with vegetables and fish. sauce recipe. i even use the same pizza sauce recipe in pasta, spaghetti and lasagna. i use the furthermore some important tips for a perfect homemade pizza sauce recipe. firstly, use always red. Looking for an easy pizza sauce recipe? That's saying something, because Alex and I. Making your own pizza sauce is a super easy way to make your pizza taste even better.