La la la Pizza.
Ingredients of La la la Pizza
- It’s of Pizza dough:.
- Prepare 3 cups of Self Rising Flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vinegar.
- Prepare Pinch of Sugar.
- It’s of Pizza filling:.
- It’s 5 of fresh Tomatoes seedless.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Olive OIl.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano.
- It’s 2 cups of various Cheeses.
- You need 1 package of Mozzarella.
- It’s 7 pieces of Ham.
- Prepare 1 of Red Pepper cut into slices.
La la la Pizza instructions
- In a large bowl add the ingredients for the Pizza dough except for the flour..
- Once the ingredients have been mixed together, start slowly to add in the flour and mix by using your hand, until it becomes a nice ball of dough. Take a pizza pan and start to spread the dough to all sides of the pan until it is completely covered. Try to push upwards on the sides so that this can become the crust of the pizza..
- In a bowl, add in the grated seedless Tomatoes, Oregano and Salt..
- Spread the sauce on the pizza dough..
- Continue by adding Ham, or Bacon or whatever your heart desires on your pizza. Everyone has different tastes in regards to Pizza. I enjoy the cheese with Ham or Bacon with extra cheese..
- Continue adding the cheeses, the extra cheese that I like adding on to Pizza is Mozzarella. So, what I do is cut small pieces of Mozzarella and add it on top along with the Red Bell Pepper. You can use whichever pepper you like…:) Bake with a Pre-heated oven at 200 degrees for 25 minutes. Check on it because it varies from oven to oven. Mine is an old one so it needs about 1/2 hour to bake..
- Kali Orexei!!!.