Deep dish breakfast pizza. Its not a quiche, its a pizza. Sausage, cheese, egg and all things we love about breakfast, in a deep dish. Recipe below. – Eggs replace the dough in this deep-dish pizza with fewer carbs.
Ingredients of Deep dish breakfast pizza
- It’s 1 large of cast iron or oven safe skillet.
- It’s 1/2 lb of sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of bacon.
- Prepare 1 dozen of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of gravy.
- You need 1 box of pizza crust mix.
Fill a pie dish with the dough, patting it down to an even thickness. Remove from the oven, and let it cool for five to ten minutes. Please bear with me as this is my first ever Instructable! I won't go into much detail in the preparation of Deep Dish Pizza Dough – use your favorite, I went with a flaky laminated dough that has butter in between the layers Cheese Blend – I used mozzarella and.
Deep dish breakfast pizza instructions
- Prep your ingredients. Fry bacon, sausage, and scramble eggs. Make gravy ( I make mine with the grease from frying sausage), and make dough according to package directions..
- Once dough is ready, grease skillet with bacon grease..
- Press dough into bottom of pan and up sides. Bake according to directions. Mine called for 8-10 minutes on 450..
- Cover bottom with gravy..
- Layer on eggs, crumbles sausage, and bacon. I know I said 1lb of bacon, but that much never makes on the pizza. It always seems to disappear..
- Spread cheddar cheese over top and bake until melted..
- Allow to cool before serving. My family loves it served with fried potatoes and extra gravy..
Simple deep dish pizza with roasted veggies. Most deep dish pizzas involve some super buttery, complicated crust that I honestly don't have the time or energy or desire to make. Fold under excess dough; pinch edges. Deep-Dish Chicago Style Breakfast Pizza selected. Hearty breakfast pizza with biscuit dough and sausage gravy, topped with potatoes, egg and cheese.