Ingredients of Pizza Pie
- Prepare of Pizza.
- You need 1 lb of ground sausage.
- It’s 12 oz of Shredded taco blend cheese.
- You need 12 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of packaged pie crust.
- It’s 2 1/4 oz of sliced olives.
- It’s 1 packages of precooked bacon.
- Prepare 1 packages of pepperoni.
- Prepare 14 oz of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of pizza dough.
Pizza Pie step by step
- Roll pizza dough with rolling pin or cup. Be sure to add flour to your work space and your rolling device to prevent sticking..
- Cook and drain ground sausage..
- Preheat oven to 350 while taking the next steps..
- In an unfilled pie shell, add up to half the pizza sauce..
- Add sausage and top with some of the mozzarella and taco blend..
- On top of the cheese, add the remaining pizza sauce..
- Layer pepperoni, bacon and olives..
- Add more mozzarella and taco blend..
- Top with the rolled pizza crust and cut off the excess with a knife..
- Don't worry if there are small tears in your rolled crust. Poking holes in the crust to release the steam is an important step. Do this and top with cheese..
- Bake until top crust is firm and knife inserted into the center comes out hot..
- Serves 4-6, depending on size of slices..