Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza.
Ingredients of Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
- You need 1 of Tube refrigerated pizza crust or homemade if you would like.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Garlic alfredo sauce( I used the kind from the jar).
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Swiss cheese.
- You need 1/4 lb of deli ham sliced thin and chopped.
- It’s 10 of Breaded chicken nuggets,thawed and cut into half inch pieces.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded mozzarella cheese.
Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Unroll pizza dough onto greased cookie sheet; flatten and build up edges slightly.
- Bake at 425 for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven; spread alfredo sauce over crust sprinkle with Swiss cheese.
- Then top with ham, chicken nuggets, and mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.