Simple Homemade Pizza.
Ingredients of Simple Homemade Pizza
- Prepare 1 packages of wraps.
- You need 1 can of Prego Sauce.
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of pineapple slices.
- You need 400 grams of ham (any preferred choice).
- You need 1 of brocolli.
- It’s 1 packages of tortilla chips.
Simple Homemade Pizza step by step
- Slice the tomatoes.
- Slice pineapple slices into smaller slices.
- Cut ham into strips.
- Remove stems from brocolli and prepare the leafy portions only.
- Crush some tortilla chips.
- Pre-heat oven at 230º.
- Lay wrap on a plate as pizza base.
- Apply Prego Sauce on the pizza base.
- Design the pizza with the prepared tomatoes, pineapples & ham..
- Add small portions of brocolli & crushed tortilla chips to finish the design.
- Place prepared pizza into oven and heat for 6-8min or until brown.