Pita Pizza. I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this idea! A good recipe for kids, too. I use pocket-less pitas we buy from Indian grocery, but I'm sure regular will.
Ingredients of Pita Pizza
- Prepare 2 of Whole Wheat Pocketless Pitas.
- It’s 4 Tbs. of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Black Olives, sliced.
- You need 2 oz. of Ham, diced.
- You need 2 Tbs. of Onion, diced.
- Prepare 2 of Mushrooms, diced.
- You need 1/2 C. of Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
My favorite way to use plum tomatoes is this easy Margherita Pita Pizza. Pita pizza is a fabulous light lunch or appetizer made with pita bread, cheese and your favorite toppings. The Best Healthy Pita Pizza Recipes on Yummly Pita Pizza, Taco Pita Pizza, Artichoke Pesto Pita Pizza.
Pita Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pitas on a baking sheet..
- Place 2 Tbs. of tomato sauce on each pita..
- Place 1 oz. of ham on each pizza..
- Place 1 Tbs. of olives and 1 Tbs. of onions on each pizza..
- Then top each pizza with ¼ C. of cheese..
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Or until cheese is melted and edges of pita are crispy..
These are perfect for a fast dinner or when friends are over. Slice pitas in half, place on a cookie sheet, and spoon on pizza sauce. These Spinach and Feta Pita Pizzas are a great appetizer or even filling enough for a meal. I know it's been a while. Hi, I'm the Pizza Assistant, what can I help you order?