Zucchini Pizza. This zucchini crust pizza is the perfect solution for all those who are on a diet but can't give up their pizza. Easy Zucchini Pizza Crust Recipe is a great way to sneak some nutrition into homemade pizza night! My mother-in-law shared the recipe for this unique pizza with me.
Ingredients of Zucchini Pizza
- It’s 3 each of red and yellow cherry tomato.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic cream cheese and one slice mozella cheese.
- It’s 1 dash of parmesan cheese and dill.
- It’s 1 large of zuccini.
- It’s 1 large of cooked smoke bacon cut into small chip.
Note: My zucchini was very large, if your zucchini is smaller, you can cut them on an angle for large ovals. Zucchini slices are layered with cheese and tomato sauce and pan-fried for a quick and easy crustless pizza appetizer. I've tried other zucchini pizza recipes but it was cooked in the oven. Grilling adds a new texture and flavor to pizza.
Zucchini Pizza step by step
- deseeded zuchine then slice into 3 portion or as it is.
- mix tomato and bacon with cream cheese and mozella cheese on zuccini the scoop unto zuchini.
- bake at 200 C for 8 minute.
- top parmesan powder broil for 2 minute.
- top dill and serve once cool.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY PIZZA RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351472-pizza-sandwich.
This vegetarian pie, topped with grilled zucchini, fresh ricotta, nutty Gruyère, and savory Parmesan, is a. Cheesy zucchini pizza is a summer staple. Can we talk about my newest, favorite recipe? I kind of owe you a rockstar recipe after all your support this week, and this is definitely it. Recipe for Zucchini Crust Pizza- gluten-free adaptable.