Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza ..
Ingredients of Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza .
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of plain flour ..
- It’s 1 tsp of dried yeast ..
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar ..
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt ..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil ..
- It’s 3/4 cup of warm water ..
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato puree or sauce of your choice ..
- You need 1 of cooked marinated duck breast ..
- It’s 2 of rashes of bacon ..
- You need 100 grams of diced feta cheese ..
- It’s 1/2 dozen of cherry tomatoes ..
- You need 1 of red onion ..
- It’s 1 bunch of baby spinach (small bunch).
- Prepare 1 of few oregano leaves ..
- Prepare 1/2 small of green capsicum (bell pepper) ..
- It’s 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese ..
- You need 2 of tomatoes ..
- You need 1 of red capsicum (bell pepper) ..
- Prepare 1 of cracked black pepper ..
Ladybirds Duck and Feta Pizza . instructions
- PIZZA DOUGH : Sift the flour into a large bowl and stir the yeast , sugar and salt into the flour then make a well in the center of the flour mix and pour the oil and water into the well and mix all well to form a soft dough ..
- turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead the dough for 5 minutes or until the dough springs back when pressed with a finger tip . now place dough into a finger well oiled bowl , cover and allow to stand in a warm place for 30-40's minutes or until dough has doubled in size , then knead risen dough well again and then divide the kneaded dough into 2 separate dough portions ..
- TOMATO and CAPSICUM SAUCE : cut capsicum into quarters and deseed and remove white bits , but tomatoes into quarters , lightly oil an baking tray or frying pan , place the prepared capsicums and tomatoes into the prepared baking tray and place in hot oven at 200°C for at least half hour until cooked and very tender , remove from heat and remove skins and discard them then place flesh into a blender and blend till pureed and smooth , scoop into a squeeze sauce bottle and set aside till needed ..
- lightly oil a pizza tray or two of your choice , i used rectangular ones , set aside , now roll out both dough balls , separately , to fit your oiled pizza tray(s) , then place prepared pizza dough base onto prepare pizza tray and press down to fit comfortable ..
- thinly spread tomato puree or sauce of your choice over prepared pizza dough bases then scatter the cherry tomatoes cut in half , feta diced , finely chopped oregano leaves , half a green capsicum and a piece of the red capsicum and deseeded and white bits removed sliced very thinly , the bacon cut into medium pieces , break up into chunks or dice the cooked seasoned roast duck breast , baby spinach leaves larger ones torn in half , the peeled and sliced the red onion and cut larger slices into quarters , season well with cracked black pepper , then scatter grated mozzarella cheese over top of all ..
- lightly squeeze a drizzle of the prepared tomato capsicum sauce over top of prepared pizza in a horizontal line form or a lattice form to decorate . now place prepared pizza into preheated oven for 20 minutes or until pizza base is cooked through and golden . slice and serve hot , enjoy . 🙂 ..