Pizza Rolls. These pizza rolls are so soft and flavorful. You can fill them with olives, pepperoni or other topping that you like. Pizza Rolls Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
Ingredients of Pizza Rolls
- Prepare 4 Sheets of Puff Pastry.
- Prepare 1-5 oz of bags pepperoni minis.
- Prepare 14 Oz of Pizza Sauce.
- It’s 1 LB of Bacon (Cooked and diced).
- You need 16 Oz of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (large bag).
- You need 10 Oz of Diced Olives.
They also get brushed with garlic butter and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese. Homemade Pizza Rolls: Good for any occasion (including the SuperBowl), pizza rolls are just a classic. And while they are easy to buy, they are pretty easy to make and personalize! Totino's Pizza Rolls with a gooey cheese and pizza filling wrapped in a crispy pastry.
Pizza Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 deg.
- Cook bacon and dice it up.
- Defrost pastry sheets.
- Spread 4 Tablespoons of pizza sauce evenly over each pastry sheet leaving 2" clear at the top of the sheet (No ingredients here).
- Scatter diced bacon evenly over each sheet.
- Spread Pepperoni evenly over each sheet.
- Spread Olives evenly over each sheet.
- Spread mozzarella cheese evenly over each sheet.
- Start at the bottom of the sheet and roll it toward the top. Pinch it together at the top..
- Cut each roll around 2 inch intervals.
- Place rolls on sprayed pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over each roll.
- Place in the oven and cook for 30 minutes.
Pizza Rolls – Bae Prod: SIFU. This is what happens when my girlfriend visits me and wants to see what I do in the studio. 🤣. We start our pizza rolls off with a basic, thick pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese filling. But, once you have the basics down, these rolls get even more fun, because you can customize them with whatever. Pizza rolls are a staple in our house because they only involve a few ingredients and they have comforting bread and cheese and nutritious greens tucked into the pesto.