The BEST Pizza dough. My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. Made from a handful of fresh and wholesome ingredients you know and love. This Pizza Dough Recipe is AMAZEBALLS!
Ingredients of The BEST Pizza dough
- You need 4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 2-1/2 teaspoons of yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ground oregano.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of Warm water.
Now that you have made the best pizza crust ever, let's try some delicious pizza recipes. I am going to freeze the pizza dough, do I need to let it rise first. For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings. Cover each with a clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let them.
The BEST Pizza dough step by step
- In a Large bowl add Flour, yeast sugar, salt, oil.
- Combine all with your fingers till it resembles pea size coarse crumbles..
- Mix in seasoning.
- Slowly work in warm water till it forms a soft dough 1/2 cup at a time.
- Knead on a floured surface till it unsticks to your hands..
- Grease a bowl, place dough inside cover with plastic wrap set aside to rise..
- Till ready to use. Flatten on greased pizza pan and top with toppings. Enjoy with my pizza sauce recipe on my bio..
- Bake @ 350° for 9-12 min.
Remember to sprinkle a little flour on the kitchen table so that the pizza dough does not stick to the table. Here it is a good idea to use durum flour. For your dough: get the water to the right temperature to bloom the It's a tricky balance and the best way to make sure you have the right temperature is to use a food thermometer. If you don't own one, however, you. I think pizza crust is best when the ingredients are simple.