Fresh Veggie Pizza.
Ingredients of Fresh Veggie Pizza
- It’s 1 of Tube of Crescent Rolls.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mayo.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour Cream.
- Prepare 4 oz of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Handful of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Vegetables.. Use whatever! I used cauliflower, broccoli, peppers, tomatoes, and cucumbers!.
Fresh Veggie Pizza step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- Unroll crescent rolls on a greased baking sheet..
- Put crescent rolls in the oven for 10 minutes..
- While this is cooking take this time to mix the mayo, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl. Stir until combined and smooth..
- While it was cooking and cooling you would have a chance to chop the veggies as well, I cut mine last night because it's easter and I'm running around like crazy lol!!.
- Spread mixture over the crescent rolls once they have cooled off..
- Add the Veggies on top and cheese ..No random order however you want :).
- Slice into even squares with a pizza roller..
- Now look at that .. You have a semi healthy appetizer 🍅🍆.