Broccoli oats Pizza. Spread the ricotta on the crust and top with the chicken and broccoli. Top with the mozzarella and return to oven until the cheese is. Absolutely healthy, this Mini Oats Bhakri Pizza is so tasty you won't even realise it does not contain cheese.
Ingredients of Broccoli oats Pizza
- Prepare 1 of broccoli (grated).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 of Baking sheet.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Mozzarella cheese.
Give a yummy pizza a healthy spin with WomansDay.com's Broccoli & Tomato Pizzas Recipe. Instead of traditional dough, this tasty pizza recipe calls for nutritious whole-grain naan, and is topped. The Best Broccoli Cauliflower Pizza Recipes on Yummly Broccoli, peppers, and three cheeses make a tasty filling for this pizza pocket.
Broccoli oats Pizza instructions
- Steam broccoli florets in hot water for 7-10 minutes..
- Put it in a colander to strain the excess water..
- Grate broccoli and add Oats powder and salt to it..
- Beat an egg and Mx it in the broccoli mix. Use hands to make the dough..
- Now place baking paper/sheet on a baking tray and spread broccoli mix just like you make roti.
- Preheat the oven st 180 degrees And place the baking tray inside Let the base bake fr ten minutes..
- You will see it's edges getting browned. Take it out and spread mozrella cheese and keep for baking again till cheese melts.
- Take it out and enjoy hot pizza with ketchup..
This broccoli pizza recipe is listed at the bottom of the page. Now we are going to mix in our remaining ingredients. Then shape the crust into one large pizza or individual sized personal pizzas. This white pizza features three kinds of cheese–ricotta, Parmesan and sharp Cheddar–and Broccoli-Ricotta Pizza. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Truly, I have never been this excited about broccoli, and I'm a big Broccoli florets are roasted until they're irresistibly caramelized and crackly on the edges, with golden.