Cheesy Veggie Bread Pizza.
Ingredients of Cheesy Veggie Bread Pizza
- It’s 7-8 of Broccoli florets.
- It’s 4-5 of Mushrooms, diced or chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olives.
- You need of Boiled Sweet corns (as per requirement).
- It’s 1 of Onion, finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 of Garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need of Oregano or Mixed herbs.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of Olive oil or Vegetable Oil.
- It’s 4 of Brown Bread Slices (as per required).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese, Grated (as per requirement).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chilli flakes (optional).
Cheesy Veggie Bread Pizza step by step
- Heat a pan on low flame, add some oil. Add onion, garlic, mushrooms, broccoli and sauté them for few minutes..
- Now add some Salt and Black pepper powder. Add sweet corns. Mix well and cover the lid for 1-2 mins. Turn off the flame. Once it's done, Take out the veggies in separate plate..
- Now heat a pan. Spread some oil on it. You can even use butter instead of olive oil. Keep the flame to it's lowest..
- Place bread slice on it. You can keep 1 to 2 bread slices at a time depending on the size of the pan..
- Lightly toast the bread from the base and then flip it. Now quickly place some grated cheese on it. Start placing the sauteed veggies, mixed Herbs, cheese, olives, black pepper powder. (Note – while adding the toppings, make sure the flame is at it's lowest. Or you can also switch off the flame during this)..
- Place a lid on the bread pizza. (lowest flame) once the cheese starts melting just turn off the flame..
- Wow! Cheesy Veggie Bread Pizza is ready. Serve hot with ketchup or whatever sauce you like. :).