Spinach and cheese pizza. A pizza crust is topped with fresh spinach and a mix of mozzarella, ricotta and Parmesan cheeses. These pizza rolls are one of those foods that I like to have on hand on nights when there are activities and commitments since they are so easy to warm up and serve. Layer all ingredients for these pizza rolls over the dough evenly, starting with the pizza sauce, then spinach, then cheese.
Ingredients of Spinach and cheese pizza
- Prepare 1 box of pre-baked pizza crust.
- You need 3 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- You need 80 grams of smoked cheese.
- Prepare 40 grams of grated cheese mix.
- You need 1/2 box of baby spinach.
Thinly slice or chop tomatoes; top pizza with spinach, tomatoes and cheese. Goat cheese is a healthier, low-cal option to get a gooey slice of pizza, and spinach contains tons of vitamin K and A. Cooking tip: A splash of water – not extra oil – gets these onions sweet and carmelized. Sheet pan pizzas are seriously the only way I ever make pizza in my house anymore.
Spinach and cheese pizza instructions
- Preheat the oven to 225°F Celsius..
- Spread the grated smoked cheese on top..
- Cover with baby spinach leaves..
- Add the rest of the cheese all over the pizza..
- Put in the oven for around 8 minutes, or until the base gets golden and the cheese is bubbling..
- Enjoy! You can also top it with some more fresh baby spinach when serving..
I had a box of frozen spinach, pizza dough, yogurt, and a small piece of cheese. Somehow, it was the only thing that made sense: Quick, easy, healthy-ish, and not too heavy. Spinach Cheese Pizza Recipe. by Global Cookbook. Really tasty and takes only min to prepare. Make pizza night a little healthier by swapping your usual takeaway favourite for this tasty goat's cheese and spinach pizza.