Ciabatta Pizza. I swear that after today, no more bread! Tell me why why why I never thought to make a quick little pizza on ciabatta bread? Ciabatta Pizza ( literally slipper bread ) is roughly a Margherita vith an elongated dough.
Ingredients of Ciabatta Pizza
- You need 1/2 loaf of Ciabatta bread cut lengthwise.
- You need 16 ounces of roasted garlic Alfredo sauce.
- It’s 1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1 cup of multicolored tomatoes.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- Prepare To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Spanish paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- It’s As needed of water to boil the chicken.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need As needed of water.
- It’s 4 slices of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
Slide the parchment pieces with the loaves onto a pizza peel. Finde was du suchst – köstlich & schnell. Jetzt ausprobieren mit ♥ Chefkoch.de ♥. Yesterday I tried the ciabatta pizza that trailrunner posted about a week ago.
Ciabatta Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Boil the chicken in water. If you ever wondered how to use just teaspoon or tablespoon of tomato paste you can find tubes of tomato paste..
- This is the Roasted Garlic Alfredo sauce I used.
- Slice the bacon and crisp in a pan and set aside..
- Shred the chicken and add to a pan with the olive oil..
- Add in the paprika, pepper, and sauté, for 7 minutes. Add some of the water the chicken was boiled in..
- Add the onion and water. Keep adding water if it is absorbed, till the onion is softened..
- Simmer when the onion is softened add sugar and tomato paste to thicken..
- Slice the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Slice the Ciabatta bread in half lengthwise.
- To the cut side add the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the chicken to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add more of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add some ground black pepper..
- Add the tomato slices..
- Sprinkle with bacon pieces..
- Add just a bit of the last Alfredo sauce..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Slice and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
The pizza formula has a lot of yeast in it and went through bulk fermentation like a rocket (I had to put it in the fridge to slow it. Part-baked wheat bread half of ciabatta style topped with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, cooked ham and onions. Try our easy to follow ciabatta pizza recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths. Ciabatta Ristorante and Pizza – CLOSED.