3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza. We love the bold flavor of this pizza that's a bit different from the traditional. The pesto, cheese and olive topping makes a delicious statement. I used an entire package and another handful of cheese and added torn fresh basil leaves as well on the top.
Ingredients of 3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza
- You need 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Feta Cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded Chicken (see my chicken salad recipe for technique).
- You need 1 large of Sliced Red Pepper.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped mushrooms.
- You need 5 clove of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 large of Precooked or Fresh Pizza Dough.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Pesto.
Arrange chicken, and tomatoes over this, and top with sliced chicken breast. If you like a little bite, sprinkle with red pepper flakes. My favorite homemade pizza crust topped with a vibrant pesto sauce, mozzarella, chicken. and a sprinkle of pine nuts. This pesto chicken pizza is fresh, flavorful and absolutely perfect for summer!
3 Cheese Pesto Chicken Pizza step by step
- Preheat Oven to 425°F..
- Sauté chopped garlic in EVOO until light golden brown and spread lightly on pizza dough as a base..
- Spread thin layer or cheddar, mozzarella, and feta cheese..
- Sauté shredded chicken with pesto and spread on pizza..
- Sauté red pepper and mushrooms and spread on pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Bake until pizza crust is golden brown for 10 – 20 minutes depending on crust. Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes. Eat and Enjoy!!.
As popular as our Buffalo Chicken Pizza and Spinach Artichoke Pizza , this Pesto Pizza is a family favorite. Homemade chicken pesto pizza with the crispiest crust, loads of walnut pesto and a kick from pepper jack cheese. to make the pizza dough I used my Kitchen Aid mixer + my mini food processor to make the pesto +my Pizza Stone I'm back with the promised ultimate chicken pesto pizza from scratch! Spread pesto evenly over flatbreads or pizza crust.