Tortilla Pizza. See related links to what you are looking for. It's about time I talked to you all about tortilla pizzas. I've been making these babies since elementary school when my mom would make.
Ingredients of Tortilla Pizza
- It’s 1 of tortilla.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pizza sauce or heinz ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped white onion.
- You need 3 of mozzarela cheese slices.
- It’s 1 of sliced hotdog or pepperoni.
- It’s Pinch of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Chilli flakes optional.
An easy cheat's dinner, Lorraine Pascale's tortilla pizza take minutes and are a great use of leftover wraps. To make tortilla pizzas, start by spreading pizza sauce onto some tortillas. Then, sprinkle shredded cheese over the pizza sauce, and add any toppings you want on your pizza, like peppers, onions, or. Recipe by Teresa perez. ( the tortilla doesn't get stuck to the pan so you and use a spatula and slid it over onto the plate.). İnce ve mayasız tortilla hamurlarını, kıymalı harçla buluşturduktan sonra kat kat hazırlayabileceğiniz tortilla pizza tarifi, lezzetli olduğu kadar Kat Kat Tortilla Pizza Tarifi.
Tortilla Pizza step by step
- Place the tortilla in a plate and spread the sauce.
- Oki im done explainin just decorate your pizza however you like it lol it was so goood tho try it 😃 microwave for 3 mins then it's done.
This was a fun family dinner. I put all the toppings for the pizza on the table and let the kids make their own. Everyone had fun, and you can use everything. Topped with good-for-you ingredients, Mexican pizza is an easy family favorite! Transform tortillas into wonderfully crisp pizza bases and top with tomato, ricotta, artichoke, and lots of cheese.