My version of Hawaiian Pizza. Great recipe for My version of Hawaiian Pizza. Let dough rise for an hour. After an hour, take a pizza platter and brush with butter on surface. Узнать причину. Закрыть.
Ingredients of My version of Hawaiian Pizza
- You need 5 pcs of ham.
- You need 1 can of pineapple chunks.
- It’s of Mozarrela cheese.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Bread flour.
- You need 1 of egg for dough.
Greek Sam Panopoulos claimed that he created the first Hawaiian pizza at the Satellite. Hawaiian BBQ Pizza — Thick and chewy pizza crust topped with tangy barbecue sauce, ham, pineapple, bacon, red onions and loads of cheese. Top a chicken breast with pizza sauce, cheese, and your favorite toppings. This version uses ham and pineapple for a fun Hawaiian twist.
My version of Hawaiian Pizza step by step
- In a bowl add a little salt, 1 tsp sugar, 1tsp yeast and mix well. After that add 1 egg and 160ml water, melted butterMix well until well combined.
- Knead the dough for 5 mins then cover and set aside. Let dough rise for an hour..
- After an hour, take a pizza platter and brush with butter on surface. Flatten dough in round shape. Poke a hole all over it using fork..
- Brush the dough with tomato sauce then add in ham and pineapple chunks. And cheese on top..
- Pre heat oven 250 celcius. Let it heat forv10 mins. Then put pizza and bake for 15 mins.
My version of Hawaiian Flatbread Pizza. The perfect solution to any leftover ham – an amazing flavor combo. This version of Hawaiian pizza takes on an unconventional twist. It's made with a cauliflower pizza crust instead of the traditional wheat-based dough! You'll be delightfully surprised by the tender, chewy texture, similar to a thin flatbread.