$8 Easy pizza braid. You can use any toppings even taco meat and cheese and crushed Doritos! Any pizza toppings or veggies work too! Kids loved it as well and leftovers can.
Ingredients of $8 Easy pizza braid
- Prepare 1 can of premade pizza dough.
- You need 8 ounces of pizza sauce.
- Prepare 30 of pepperoni.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of ground sausage (I used venison sausage).
- It’s to taste of Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder.
This gooey cheese-filled pepperoni pizza braid is the perfect solution to dinnertime boredom, game day Pump up your pepperoni pizza by folding it into this easy braided loaf! Four ingredients bring you this easy party-ready pizza braid. Homemade pizza is all the rage these days. We enjoy it, too, but this pizza braid fits the bill for a change up; it's tasty, easy to prepare, and beautiful!
$8 Easy pizza braid instructions
- Heat oven to 400 unroll dough and place on a greased 13×9 pan and cut strips along the edges. Spread sauce and cooked sausage on top and sprinkle with seasoning..
- Next layer cheese and pepperoni and more seasoning..
- Pinch each of the ends together and bake about 15-18 minutes. I melted butter mixed with all the dry seasonings and brushed on top after baking..
Serve slices with a salad and you have a lovely, fun meal for company or for family fun night. This Pizza and Pepperoni Braid is a fun and easy twist on traditional pizza that is ready fast! Watch the video and make this for dinner tonight! Easy pizza braid recipe that can be a make ahead meal or freezer meal! Great dinner idea for picky eaters.