Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch. Try this out and give us feedback. send us the picture of your food and get featured. Follow my photos and videos. https. Great recipe for Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch
- Prepare For of Base:.
- It’s 2.5 cup of All-purpose Floor.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Yeast.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare For of Pizza Sauce:.
- Prepare 1 of ripe Tomato.
- It’s 2 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pepper Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need For of Toppings:.
- You need 200 gms of Mushrooms each sliced into four.
- Prepare 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of Onion cut into rings.
- You need 1 of Zuchhini finely chopped.
- You need 500 gms of boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 tsp of finely chopped garlic.
- It’s 3 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Soya Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 200 gms of Mozarella Cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
My sister shared the recipe with me years ago. Making pizza from scratch may seem daunting, but there are only a few steps to each component, and the result is more than worth it. That said, I'm all for shortcuts. Place the pizza base on a greased baking tray.
Chicken Cheese Pizza from scratch instructions
- Take two and a half cups of water and heat it till it's lukewarm. Start prrofing the yeast by mixing it along with sugar into lukewarm water. Leave this mix until the yeast is frothy and active..
- Take a bowl and mix the activated yeast, olive oil and salt with all-purpose floor to make it a soft dough. Don't over-knead the dough. Knead till you are able to make one single large ball of dough that doesn't stick to the bowl. If you think it's too dry, add a little bit of plain water but make sure you don't leave the dough too wet. Cover the dough with a wet cloth and leave it aside for two hours so that the dough raises well..
- To prepare pizza sauce, heat olive oil in a wok. Add garlic, tomatoes, salt, oregano and pepper powder. Cook till the tomatoes soften. Add tomato ketchup. Grind this mixture once it's cooled..
- Marinate the chicken (cut into long slices) in soyasauce, black pepper, salt, ginger garlic paste. Shallow fry in a wok..
- Spread the pizza dough into a 12 inch round base. You can use a Chapati Rolling pin. Take 1 tsp of prepared pizza sauce and spread it on the base. Add a pinch of oregano and add all the other toppings. Grate Mozarella cheese evenly on the pizza..
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F. Bake the pizza for 15 minutes or till the cheese turns golden. Enjoy your pizza hot!.
Spread the tomato sauce evenly over the pizza. Top with cheese, chicken, and toppings. The pizza was TERRIBLE! – so I've been making this ever since. it's my own recipe, but I've made it so many times I can do it with my eyes closed. This recipe is foolproof, and I hope you enjoy it Note: you may want to add more cheese and sauce. Also, this is just the base – I add turkey Italian sausage and.