Chicken bbq pizza. Though store-bought crust is convenient, I suggest using homemade pizza dough for the BEST flavor. Homemade pizza crust is so much easier. This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red.
Ingredients of Chicken bbq pizza
- You need of My pizza dough recipe.
- It’s of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- It’s of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Provolone cheese.
- You need of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
This post is sponsored by Bob's Red. Switch up pizza night with this Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza Recipe! Barbecue sauce, mozzarella cheese, chicken, bacon, and cilantro, this BBQ Chicken Pizza will be a new favorite. This is similar to the pizza available at the California Pizza Kitchen.
Chicken bbq pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
It's great and really different from your traditional pizza. BBQ chicken pizza is practically a certified American classic. This post may contain affiliate links. Please check our privacy and disclosure policy. Store-bought pizza dough, leftover chicken, BBQ sauce … check, check, check!