Pizza Chicken Roll-ups. Pizza Chicken Roll Ups recipe …a tender chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and marinara sauce. I love the chicken roll-ups my mom made for special occasions, filled with spinach and cream cheese. My own kids wouldn't eat those, so I came up with a pizza-flavored variety the whole family enjoys.
Ingredients of Pizza Chicken Roll-ups
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 12 slices of pepperoni.
- It’s 8 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 can (15 oz) of pizza sauce.
Position five slices of pepperoni and one slice of cheese on each. Roll up each chicken breast tightly and secure with toothpicks. Roll up tightly and secure with toothpicks. On a floured work surface, roll out crescent rolls into one large rectangle, pinching together seams.
Pizza Chicken Roll-ups instructions
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch.
- Place 3 slices of pepperoni and 1 slice of cheese on each. Roll up tight and secure with toothpick. Place in greased baking dish..
- Cover with pizza sauce. Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes..
- Top with another slice of cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted..
Roll each piece up, starting with the smaller edge and then dip into the olive oil mixture and then into. Place three slices of pepperoni and one slice of cheese on each. Roll up tightly; secure with toothpicks. They are the perfect keto snack when those pizza cravings hit! These keto pizza roll-ups are the answer!