Easy BBQ chicken pizza. This BBQ chicken pizza is topped with BBQ sauce, shredded chicken, mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. My mom got us all hooked…she's the one to blame. 😉 And who knew how easy it was to make?! Check out this super easy and quick recipe for BBQ Chicken Pizza.
Ingredients of Easy BBQ chicken pizza
- It’s 1 of Pizza crust.
- Prepare 2 cans of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 bottle of BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 of red onion.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- It’s of Chili powder.
- It’s of Red crushed peppers.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Cheese of your choice.
This easy pizza recipe has chicken, cheese, and Making a BBQ Chicken Pizza at home is really easy to do and it tastes so much better than when you order it from take-out. You get to control the ingredients. Top the pizza with the shredded bbq chicken, the red onions and the mozzarella cheese. A healthy and tasty choice for grilling out.
Easy BBQ chicken pizza instructions
- 2 cans of premium breast chicken and 1 whole bottle of any kind of bbq sauce..
- I took these spices and mixed it in a bowl with the chicken and bbq sauce..
- Chop up a red onion (in small pieces) and mix in the bowl of chicken and bbq sauce..
- Pour the rest of the bbq sauce on the crust and then take your bbq chicken mix and pour all over the crust. I added a little more red onion after I got it all put on. After that, have your oven pre-heated to 350°F let bake for around 20-25 minutes..
- Cut and enjoy!!.
This homemade BBQ Chicken Naan Pizza is healthier than CPK's recipe, more delicious, and super quick and easy to make! Naan pizza is my favorite way to make pizza in a hurry. I love a good homemade pizza dough as well, but this is a great alternative- no rising, kneading, or rolling required! I chose BBQ chicken pizza for this recipe because it's my husband's favorite and one of the more difficult varieties to make. It may sound daunting to try making something like this yourself at.